We help our clients turn data into insight and insight into action. We start by understanding what data matters most to you, and then we help you leverage it to achieve the greatest economic value for your business.
Powered by Random-Acronym.com
With extensive data management and geographic information system (GIS) expertise, we use a variety of data analysis approaches, from traditional pure data analysis to spatial. In our experience, applying several methods can often provide the greatest value to our clients.
Analyzing different data types together can also provide extra insight into areas of interest that haven’t been explored before.
Some of our data analysis methods include:
• Presenting statistical analysis results within a traditional tabular format, along with an interactive graphing interface that enables users to compare other data to the statistical results
• Enabling clients to select and run statistical analysis based on spatial or temporal extents on an interactive map
• Providing direct access to source data and analytical results with spatial references to explore results and determine potential cause-and-effect patterns not previously identified
Modelling - Key to understanding the interaction of data is modelling
Modelling is the key to understanding the interaction of data and we make the process efficient and cost effective. Modelling relies on using accurate and high-quality data, so we always focus on obtaining the best data possible.
We make sure the model data we collect can serve multiple purposes. The data is not configured for a single model, so it can be reused for several different types of models. This significantly reduces the amount of data amalgamation and formatting required and makes the modelling process more efficient. As a result, we can run alternate models with little or no additional data manipulation.
This type of approach allows us to:
• Meet tight client schedule constraints for system development and implementation
• Maximize efficiency and provide cost-effective solutions
• Get more insight from your data
• Provide flexible solutions for your business needs
Visualization - Reports are useful, but interacting with data through a visual medium may be more rewarding
We provide a variety of ways to enhance how you interact with your data. We take data normally presented in tabular reports, graphs and maps and enable visual data interaction. Each of our visualization technologies makes it easy for you to explore and analyze your data and make more informed decisions about your projects.
Some of our visualization approaches include:
• Displaying spatial data in conjunction with non-spatial data, so that both types of information can be viewed together
• Data analysis results, including graphical, statistical plots and tabular data, can be explored together through a robust visual interface
• Basic modelling can be provided directly to a user through a web interface, allowing investigatory decisions to be made without the need for a full-scale modelling exercise
Integrated Data Management System (IDMS)
In order to provide relevant data to our clients, we use a holistic approach model, which focuses on using one application to access and display multiple types of data. IDMS contains map and data interfaces, and offers a number of interchangeable modules to interact with various types of data sets.
This approach provides you with access to all of your mission-critical data within one simple, easy-to-use interface.
• Custom Solutions: The IDMS framework enables users to interact with a wide variety of data types. Sometimes, it may be necessary to focus on specialized spatial functions, which requires a customized approach to data management.
• Web Solutions: The cloud-based solution is accessible throughout your organization, which makes managing, communicating and reporting on a distributed asset-based system much simpler.
• Real-time Access: You control your own data and can query it anytime, anywhere to generate reports, analyze trends and find opportunities for cost savings.
Contact Guillermo Guglietti about Data IntegrationEmail Guillermo Guglietti
Contact Guillermo Guglietti
* These fields are required.