Currently seeking a Foreman for water-specific projects in the Midland/Odessa area. We are looking for experienced professionals committed to safety, efficiency, and quality.
Integrated Sustainability is an award-winning provider of world-class sustainable Water, Waste and Energy solutions. Our goal is to support clients from project conception to construction and beyond by being agile, collaborative partners.
- Supervise the daily operations of the water treatment facility; assess work progress and equipment to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met
- Perform task planning to safely and efficiently carry out all aspects of work assigned, train/ teach safety practices, policies, and procedures and maintain required reports and logs
- Responsible for timely completion of work within the estimated costs while maintaining the company’s reputation for quality
- Daily operation of equipment and emergency shutdown systems at the Plant
- Conduct process controls and measurements, perform condition monitoring including sampling and testing, and troubleshoot and correct unusual operating conditions
- Monitor equipment for optimal efficiency and conduct minor maintenance on plant equipment
- Participating in and completing required training to achieve a high level of understanding and competency
- Water-specific operations experience required
- High school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising operations personnel
- Minimum of 3 years’ oil and gas industry experience
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
- Clean, valid state-issued driver’s license
- Pass testing required for safety sensitive position
- Strong communicator with ability to lead teams, solve problems and be a brand ambassador
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.