We understand the water, waste and energy challenges inherent in growing and making food. We can help you develop processes in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Our specialists provide practical and sustainable solutions for water, waste and energy management, environmental planning and construction to meet your organization’s environmental and long-term sustainability goals.
Aquaculture, Hydroponics and Aquaponics
Turn-key and integrated solutions for your fish and food production system.
Integrated Sustainability can design turn-key solutions or consult with you to optimize and expand existing facilities. We offer strong capabilities in water treatment, energy cost reduction, fish biology, upscaling existing operations, and process optimization. To supply optimal design and construction support, we have provided clients with purpose built turn-key options, including:
• Re-circulating aquaculture and hydroponics systems
• Aquaponics system design improvements (additional revenue streams)
• Wastewater treatment
• Reservoirs and ponds: high efficiency, modular designs
• Groundwater wells (water security)
• Solar power (energy cost reduction)
• Land development (design and survey, to construction)