We understand the water, waste and energy challenges inherent in growing and making food. We can help you develop processes in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Our specialists provide practical and sustainable solutions for water, waste and energy management, environmental planning and construction to meet your organization’s environmental and long-term sustainability goals.
The need for more effective water management in the food and beverage industry has never been greater. By utilizing an innovative water management program, you can significantly lower water costs and reduce groundwater depletion and contamination. Our specialized team has extensive experience offering solutions to clients that improve:
• Water Quality: water treatment design, implementation, and construction, water and chemical monitoring, pH management
• Water Reduction: infrastructure, process/behaviour and process optimization
• Water Metering and Reporting: telemetry and metering infrastructure, data management, data mining
• Wastewater Management: cleansing and remediation, recycling and reuse, membrane solutions
• Alternative Energy Use: biofuel, solar, heat capture
• Regulatory compliance: permit management, risk avoidance, operational and capital expenditure reduction