Low Footprint Water Reuse & Recycling
Aquaculture is a sustainable response to current environmental challenges and population demands on food supply. However, there are challenges related to disease transmission within aquaculture operations and the potential for transmission between cultured and wild species.
Approaches to water treatment often rely on government advice and guidance; however, there are also challenges within the current regulatory landscape. We understand these challenges and are experienced in leading engagement strategies to inform government agencies and improve your project feasibility.
Furthermore, we design and build industry-leading water treatment, reuse, and recycle technology and can also offer supporting technical services to further improve your water management processes.
Feasibility and Regulatory Engagement
Assessing your project’s feasibility involves a detailed understanding of your regulatory landscape and surrounding water resources. We conduct a variety of environmental assessments to determine your baseline conditions and determine a regulatory engagement plan and apply for permitting and licensing.
- Aqueous chemical modelling
- Water chemistry evaluations
- Hydrology assessments
- Baseline environmental assessments
- Water quality investigations
- Regulation interpretation and regulator engagement
- Development of regulatory roadmaps that clarify regulations, requirements, schedules, and interaction with project development
- Regulatory and risk mitigation strategy
- Client secondments
- Stakeholder engagement strategies
- First Nations consultation and engagement
Facility Design-Build & Commissioning
By developing a detailed understanding of water security and quality, we can also help you simplify design criteria and avoid unnecessary engineering complexity and treatment costs.
As technology arbiters, we balance the economic and technical trade-offs between the treatment approach and equipment selection to achieve the best technical and environmental performance at the lowest capital cost.
Effective management across stakeholders, fabrication, construction, and engineering, is critical for building the transparency required to deliver your project. Our fully integrated equipment supply chain provides you with the required engineering design, procurement, expediting, fabrication, inspection, testing, and preparation needed for any package.
- Water reuse & reclamation design
- Water re-purposing
- Re-circulating system design
- Chlorination systems
- Low-footprint fabricated units
- Aqueous chemical modelling
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Water sourcing infrastructure
- Reverse osmosis, membrane & filtration systems
- PH neutralization / acid water management
- Process water management systems
- Biological wastewater
- Utility water treatments
- Water treatment chemicals
- Water distillation
We take ownership of our water treatment approach throughout the entire project and can help share risk so that we partner in our client’s success.
Many of our projects are delivered under a fixed cost structure and include design, build, and operate options. Additionally, you can benefit from our ability and willingness to provide financial opportunities that could help see your project to completion.
Maintaining Treatment Compliance
Experience with the permitting process is key to any water treatment project’s success. Without working knowledge of the regulatory landscape, and the impact on the receiving environment, you may be unnecessarily committed to expensive treatment limits.
Working with us will not only expose you to our experience working with regulators to negotiate discharge limits and navigate permitting processes; but will also provide you with the water monitoring services required to monitor and maintain compliance.
In some jurisdictions, we are pleased to be able to offer automated reporting, and operation and maintenance capabilities. Contact us today to check availability.
- Chemistry modelling & evaluations
- Mobile test units
- Technology-enabled workflows
- Geomatics support
- Hydrological evaluations
- Personnel training
- Remote monitoring program software
- Environmental assessments
- Regulatory permitting
- Emissions tracking & ESG reporting
- Project estimating