Creating Secondary Revenue Streams
The pulp, paper, and forestry industries are working hard to improve their water management operations and balance financial, regulatory, and environmental needs.
Taking a holistic view of your water resources, and the current regulatory environment, our services are designed to maximize your performance either through recycling, reuse, resale, or simple process optimization upgrades.
High-volume water users with access to cheap electricity, such as the paper and pulp sector, can now also realize opportunities to build hydrogen production capacity, generate carbon credits, and restore habitat to create secondary revenue streams.
Water Treatment Upgrade Feasibility Analysis
Through a detailed understanding of your water quality requirements, we first work to establish design criteria and help you avoid unnecessary engineering complexity and treatment costs.
Operating as a technology arbiter, our water experts maximize economic and technical trade-offs between the treatment approach and equipment selection.
Combined with our regulatory expertise, we enable you to elevate your treatment possibilities and prepare for a low-carbon, sustainable future.
- Water security assessments
- Water resourcing infrastructure
- Treated effluent applications
- Government grant application packages
- Aqueous chemical modelling
- Land development applications & permitting
- Hydrogen production feasibility
- Hydrometric monitoring & impact assessments
- Water policy assessments
- Point of diversion assessments
- Wetland habitat restoration
- Carbon credit applications
- Clarification / softening
- Distillation and crystallization of reject streams
- Membrane & filtration systems
- Water reuse & reclamation
- Wastewater treatment
- Sludge/biosolids management
- Ultra-pure water distillation
- Utility water treatments
Water Treatment Design-Build & Commissioning
Effective management across stakeholders, fabrication, construction, and engineering, is critical for building the transparency required to deliver your project.
Our fully integrated equipment supply chain provides you with the required engineering design, procurement, expediting, fabrication, inspection, testing, and preparation needed for any package.
We take ownership of our water treatment approach throughout the entire project and can help share risk so that we partner in our client’s success.
Many of our projects are delivered under a fixed cost structure and include design, build, and operate options. Additionally, you can benefit from our ability and willingness to provide financial and partnership opportunities that could help see your project to completion.
Operations, Maintenance & Compliance Management
Experience with the permitting process is key to any water treatment project’s success. Without working knowledge of discharge criteria, and the impact on the receiving environment, you may be unnecessarily committed to expensive treatment limits.
Working with us will not only expose you to our experience working with regulators to negotiate discharge limits and navigate permitting processes; but will also provide you with the water monitoring services required to monitor and maintain compliance.
- Operation and training services
- 24/7 remote control and monitoring
- Trusted support teams and international expertise
- Programming and upgrades
- Operation and training services
- Contingency planning and risk mitigation
- Established supply chain networks
- Local support teams
- Water chemistry modelling & evaluations
- Mobile test units
- Technology-enabled workflows
- Geomatics support
- Hydrological Evaluations
- Personnel training
- Remote monitoring program software
- Environmental assessments
- Regulatory permitting
- Emissions tracking & ESG reporting
- Project estimating