This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking over the past month.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s Sixth Assessment Report
- Changes to Public Lands Act Disposition Renewals
- Directive 0XX: Requirements for Geothermal Resource Development
- Supreme Court of British Columbia Rules on Yahey v British Columbia
- Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development Issues Statement on Water Conservation
- B.C Hydrogen Strategy
This Month In Focus
Many people take for granted the simple act of drinking potable water from the tap every day. We are happy to be celebrating with our indigenous communities on their recent class action victory against the Federal Government over sustained clean water access.
August’s Regulatory Bulletin, compiled by our Indigenous Engagement Lead, Rachel Wallis, details this landmark ruling; Yahey vs British Columbia; and the latest legislative news regarding Canada’s energy and natural resources.