This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking over the past month.
- Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- New Manual: Contamination Management
- Oil Sands Exploration Application Variance Form
- New Tool for Historical Applications
- Engagement Draft for Reclamation Guidance
- Updated Noise Control Best Practices Guideline
- Updates to the Northeast Water Tool (NEWT)
- Updates to the Application Management System (AMS)
- Deadline for Groundwater Users to Apply for Licence
This Month In Focus
A corporate Emergency Response Plan (ERP) should include preparations to manage the changing environmental conditions, for example, wildfires and flooding.