As Canada moves into phase two of it’s National Adaptation Plan, find out how you can best engage with the program and prepare for changing regulations and challenges related to Environment, Social, and Governance.
About: This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking through April 2022.
- Engaging Canadians on a National Adaptation Strategy
- Market Snapshot: New Facilities, and Pipeline Utilization
- Canada Energy Regulator: Regulatory Framework Plan
- The Alberta Court of Appeal Ruling on Federal Impact Assessment Act
- Aboriginal Consultation Office Digital Service Transition
- Surety Bonds for Oil Sands and Coal Mining Reclamation Security
- OneStop Public Lands Act Waivers Training – New Functionality
- Training Event: OneStop Record of Site Condition
- Caribou Sub-Regional Task Forces
- New Program to Accelerate Local Climate Action
- Forest Employment Program
- Oil and Gas Royalty System