This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking over the past month.
This Month In Focus
With a lack of federal regulation due to the election, we look into the Liberal Party manifesto to see what we might expect from Trudeau’s third term as Prime Minister. Running alongside the latest report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, environmental policies were a key battleground, especially amongst Millennial and Gen Z voters.
September’s Regulatory Bulletin, compiled by our latest addition to the regulatory team, Yostina Geleta, details the key policies and covers the ongoing legislative news from Alberta and British Columbia.
- Liberal Party Manifesto
- Environmental Historical Enforcement Search
- AER Issues New Edition of Directive 040
- Area-based Closures Implemented Ahead of Mandatory Reduction Targets
- Oil & Gas Commission Releases Public Feedback on Planned Changes to the Contaminated Sites Regulation
- Transfer of Permit Applications Submission Change
- Emergency Management Regulation Amendments