Required ESG Reporting Regulations Impacting Your Teams in 2023/24
The ESG reporting landscape is developing fast and many public companies in both Canada and the United States will need to adhere to the new regulations as early as 2023, with required filings starting in 2024.
In the September edition of the Regulatory Bulletin, we explore the anticipated disclosure frameworks your company will be reporting to, along with our usual Federal and Provincial round-up.
About: This bulletin highlights the regulatory changes and updates within the energy and natural resource sectors in North America that the Integrated Sustainability team has been tracking through July 2022.
- Canada’s Methane Strategy
- Global Clean Energy Action Forum
- New Edition of Manual 002: Drilling Waste Inspections
- Alberta Energy Regulator Seeks Feedback on New Requirements for Brine-Hosted Mineral Resource Development
- Correction: Alberta Tier 1 and 2 Guidelines – 2022 Revised Edition
- Reducing Red Tape for Oil Service Rigs
- Latest Suspensions of Water Diversions
- Well Test Data Submission Requirements
- 2021 Oil and Gas Reserves and Production Report