Mine Water Treatment Plant – Alaska
Have Questions? Let's discuss Mine Water Treatment Plant – AlaskaContact Us
- Secondary treatment of HDS plant effluent and TMF supernatant to remove dissolved metals (particularly copper), nitrate and selenium to meet discharge criteria for the receiving environment.
- Plant design capacity = 18,980 m3/day.
- Major Process Equipment:
- High Density Sludge Metals Removal Treatment
- Biological Nitrate and Selenium Treatment
- Reagent Dosing
- Process Tanks
- Multi Step Clarification
- Rotary Drum Sludge Dewatering
- Process technical tradeoff analysis and selection, engineering, 3 D plant modelling, and Class 4 cost estimating.
- Provided NI 43 101 Qualified Person signoff on feasibility study.
- Scope of work executed under tight schedule; technology tradeoff analysis, feasibility level WTP engineering and cost estimating completed within 6 weeks.