Water & Wastewater Treatment Facility
Have Questions? Let's discuss Water & Wastewater Treatment FacilityContact Us
- Design and construction of a potable water treatment plant with a minimum capacity of 600 m 3 /d.
- Fully accountable for providing water as well as innovative best alternative power option solutions.
- Completed a power options review that identified options to reduce the power demand necessary for building heat, and alternative sources that reduced dependence on provincial grid tie in.
- To reduce costs Integrated Sustainability sourced equipment for retired US facility and retrofitted the design to suit.
- Design and construction of a domestic wastewater treatment plant in a remote location.
- Wastewater treatment effluent to sufficient quality for surface discharge and reuse.
- To reduce costs Integrated Sustainability completed construction during off peak winter construction season.