Mine Water Management & Infrastructure Planning
Have Questions? Let's discuss Mine Water Management & Infrastructure PlanningContact Us
- Designed and implemented a TSS management system utilizing innovative passive flocculation technology for water quality management in surface water event ponds.
- Conducted assessment of groundwater wells to determine well production capacity for the purpose of providing water to the camp potable drinking water treatment plant, including pumping system assessment.
- Reviewed sewage collection and septic storage / effluent system.
- Performed engineering review of camp drinking water treatment system and guided development of engineering documents to confirm proper drinking water sanitation and system function.
ESG Project Benefits:
- Sustainable water quality management that meets drinking water standards
- Building resilient systems utilizing innovative solutions