Mine Water Treatment Plant – Golden Triangle
Have Questions? Let's discuss Mine Water Treatment Plant – Golden TriangleContact Us
- Located in the Golden Triangle just outside Stewart, B.C.
- Treatment of dissolved metals (Cd, Cu, Fe, Zn) as well as ammonia from several underground sources prior to discharge into the receiving environment.
- Ammonia removal design capacity = 240 m3/h.
- Metals removal design capacity = 720 m3/h.
- Major Process Equipment:
- Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor Ammonia Treatment
- High-Density Sludge Metals Removal Treatment
- Clarification Unit
- Process Tanks
- Reagent dosing
- Process selection, development, engineering, and cost estimation.
- Engineering design delivered collaboratively with SRK Consulting.
ESG Project Benefits:
- Sustainable management of water by treating water to meet environmental discharge criteria
- Responsible water consumption through the re-introduction of water into the environment