Mine Water Treatment Plant – Northwest B.C.
Have Questions? Let's discuss Mine Water Treatment Plant – Northwest B.C.Contact Us
- Feasibility level engineering design and cost estimating for a mine water treatment plant.
- Major constituents for removal included copper, cadmium, iron, arsenic, and ammonia.
- Plant designed for peak flows of 3,000 m3/day.
- Major Process Equipment:
- High-Density Sludge Metals Removal Treatment
- Ferric Co Precipitation Arsenic Removal Treatment
- Process Tanks
- Clarification Unit
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor ( MBBR ) Ammonia Treatment
- Filter Press (Sludge Dewatering)
- Design included targeted treatment for arsenic and ammonia.
- Integrated Sustainability provided full process design, discipline engineering and cost estimating to support the feasibility level design development of the WTP
- Influent pre conditioning was investigated to reduce size of ammonia treatment system and reduce estimated plant TIC by $3.4 million.
ESG Project Benefits:
- Sustainable management of water by treating water to meet environmental discharge criteria
- Responsible water consumption through the re-introduction of water into the environment