Water Intake, Water Treatment Plant & Storage Infrastructure
Have Questions? Let's discuss Water Intake, Water Treatment Plant & Storage InfrastructureContact Us
- Responsible for development and execution of river water intake (10,000 m3/d), water storage tanks, 5,000 m3/day water treatment facility, and 200,000 m3 saline water storage ponds (4 cells).
- This project was executed using alternative delivery methods including turnkey lump sum delivery and working with local Indigenous construction contractors.
- The WTP component began as a design competition between several international water treatment vendors.
- Major Treatment Equipment:
- Microbubble Flotation Unit
- Customized filtration system
- 5 Chemical Injection Packages (coagulant, flocculant, peroxide, caustic, and biocide)
- Storage Tanks
- Skim Tanks High oil content removal with customized radial flume spreader design
- Equalization Tanks
- Intake Infiltration Gallery with backwash capability
- As a technology integrator, being technology agnostic allowed us the freedom to build fit for purpose treatment packages.
ESG Project Benefits:
- Reduces the volume of freshwater withdrawn
- Generates jobs and economic growth by partnering with local construction contractors
- Building resilient infrastructure
- Promotes produced water recycling and re-use
- Permanent centralized infrastructure limits trucking and associated air emissions