Drones, Real-time Kinetic (RTK), and 3D Scanning are all invaluable tools to any project, but they are just that, tools.
Do not let your tools become a bolt-on – Maximize their potential.
We are systems integrators, and we approach technology differently. Rather than seeing technology as an afterthought during a project, we make it a fundamental piece of how we carry out our work. Using the best tools that integrate and automate workflows for each job, we increase efficiency and improve cost certainty by:
- De-risking your project: we frame all your data so that every team member and contractor has the same information and context when initiating a new project
- Keeping budgets lean: we identify potential site, design, and/or implementation challenges with minimal onsite staff
- Managing activities in real-time: we conduct real-time construction management that enables us to identify errors before they become costly
- Leveraging industry-leading expertise and technology partnerships: we work with over 20+ technology vendors and partners to ensure that you are using the best technology that meets your specific needs
Partners in your project’s success
We know that all clients and partners have their specific strengths and needs. We work with you not only to equip your team with the right measurement tools and technology for each job but to ensure that your team can capitalize on the technologies’ full potential. In some cases, that may mean a one-off project-specific solution, and in other cases, that may mean equipment procurement, training, and/or data processing.
Data intelligence is a powerful decision-making asset
In many instances, data that is gathered at a project site can be leveraged and used across the whole organization to make quicker and smarter business decisions. Have you capitalized on your data’s potential yet?
Contact us to help you take your measurement needs to the next level.
Offering a full range of underwater sensing solutions
We offer the equipment to measure your underwater infrastructure and the expertise to turn those measurements into insight about your assets. We utilize the latest in sonar, remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), and diving technology to give you unmatched clarity on your underwater infrastructure. From understanding your water inventory and levels to gaining a better understanding of the condition of your infrastructure, we have the right tools to efficiently collect important asset data.
- Borrow pit volumes
- Canal, pond, and waterbody volumes
- Lake, river, creek, and crossing profiles
- Tailings pond profiles
- Infrastructure condition assessments
- Sediment and flood mapping