Drones, Real-time Kinetic (RTK), and 3D Scanning are all invaluable tools to any project, but they are just that, tools.
Do not let your tools become a bolt-on – Maximize their potential.
We are systems integrators, and we approach technology differently. Rather than seeing technology as an afterthought during a project, we make it a fundamental piece of how we carry out our work. Using the best tools that integrate and automate workflows for each job, we increase efficiency and improve cost certainty by:
- De-risking your project: we frame all your data so that every team member and contractor has the same information and context when initiating a new project
- Keeping budgets lean: we identify potential site, design, and/or implementation challenges with minimal onsite staff
- Managing activities in real-time: we conduct real-time construction management that enables us to identify errors before they become costly
- Leveraging industry-leading expertise and technology partnerships: we work with over 20+ technology vendors and partners to ensure that you are using the best technology that meets your specific needs
Partners in your project’s success
We know that all clients and partners have their specific strengths and needs. We work with you not only to equip your team with the right measurement tools and technology for each job but to ensure that your team can capitalize on the technologies’ full potential. In some cases, that may mean a one-off project-specific solution, and in other cases, that may mean equipment procurement, training, and/or data processing.
Data intelligence is a powerful decision-making asset
In many instances, data that is gathered at a project site can be leveraged and used across the whole organization to make quicker and smarter business decisions. Have you capitalized on your data’s potential yet?
Contact us to help you take your measurement needs to the next level.
Access to the right tools and the skills to use them effectively
Land-based measurement is a fundamental piece to all our project execution work. We make sure your information is right where you need it to be and is collected with the right tool for the job. We will work with you to effectively collect data, present it in a way that provides more context to the project, and show how it can be applied directly to your decision-making process.
- RTK and Conventional Surveys
- Tied to Site Local or Global datums
- Measure at any accuracy fit for your needs
- Integrated and streamlined workflows to get your data quickly
- Gather and position critical site information
- 3D Augmented Reality
- See your designs live in the field overlaid on the ground
- Easily check grades and put the design into the hands of your field staff
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Collect mass amounts of data and have it available when you need it
- Having the data to make decisions before they become costly errors or field fits
- Ideal for tie-ins and ongoing project developments
- Fundamental for a site digital twin and BIM workflows
- Critical for design verification and clash detection of brownfield sites
- Mobile Lidar
- Gather mass datasets from vehicle-based equipment
- Ideal for asset management and condition assessments