Cost Certainty and Higher Accountability
The Canadian regulatory landscape is one of the most robust, and our expertise is sought to help assist with siting and design on both large and small diameter pipelines.
We offer owner-engineer services to provide you with greater cost certainty through our expertise with regulatory and physical environments, technology-driven workflows, and prime contractor and procurement processes.
Engineering Design & Regulatory Services
Our owners-engineer philosophy centers around regulatory excellence.
By developing your route with a detailed understanding of the regulatory environment, including your project’s geographical, economic, and stakeholder requirements, we can help to reduce environmental and social impact and create a firm footing for your project.
In one example of such, Integrated Sustainability recently led the development of a 25 km, 36-inch large-diameter natural gas pipeline in Northern British Columbia after completing the siting and regulatory land access agreements within just a 6-week window of opportunity.
- GIS & Land surveying
- Lidar / Bathymetry / Multispectral imaging
- Siting & routing assessments
- Soil sampling and archeological investigations
- Dam and site safety inspections
- Stakeholder negotiations
- Crown land management
- Right of way agreements
- Environmental assessments
- Geotechnical engineering
- Regulatory application management
- Pipeline engineering design
Pipeline Construction: Owners Engineer Services
Managing multiple contractors during civil-engineering projects is a headache. You need a single source of truth you can rely on to deliver your project on schedule and with minimal change orders. Our construction services provide you with further accountability of design and help further de-risk your project through procurement, project controls, legal counsel, and environmental management.
- Developing detailed project scope, definition, and objectives
- Project schedule, progress monitoring, and schedule updates
- Risk and opportunity identification and planning
- Cost tracking, cost reporting, trend identification, and change management
- Procurement support, contract development & legal counsel
- Contract administration from mobilization through to completion
- Inspection, expediting and logistics for all owner-supplied equipment
- Construction strategy and planning