Efficient Data Collection
More so than ever, effective data collection and visualization is recognized by industry leaders as a critical component in natural resource management. From our experience monitoring distant locations, we recognized the need to reduce costly in-field assessments and increase data collection frequency to better understand variability and statistical errors.
With our remote data collection business, Random Acronym, we equip customers with real-time reporting units and data visualization tools to reveal the big picture.
Unit Capabilities & IoT Connectivity
With cloud-based units, you’ll have 24/7 access to your telemetry readings and an agile data management platform for ever-evolving logistics, contractual, and regulatory business needs.
A portable, cost-effective, self-powered unit connects to your sensors and transmits remote data to a web platform, using cell or satellite.
- Flow Rate, temperature, pressure
- Ultrasonic level meters
- Magnetic flowmeters
- Weather stations
- Water quality measurement (Dissolved Oxygen, pH, etc.)
- Communication via Cell with Satellite backup
- Battery or DC Powered
- Small, compact unit casing with virtually no infrastructure required
- 3 – 11 Digital ports
- 5 – 13 Analogue ports
- MODBUS connectivity
- SCADA, SDI12, I2C, HART, Pulse & UART compatible
Integrate Management and Reporting for Optimized Operations
To support you with our technology-enabled workflows, we also provide systems integration, installation assistance, and a variety of remote telemetry options to improve onsite visibility.
Our customizable monitoring and siting packages are supported by data visualization and reporting software that helps you pinpoint infrastructure performance and further de-risk your project.
- 24/7 cloud-based connectivity
- SMS & email alerts
- Self-service data dashboard
- Custom reporting
- Personnel training
- Monitoring program software
- Monitoring software installation & support
- Integrated Data Management System
- Data Analytics and Visualization Packages
- Engineering and Regulatory Siting Tools
- Regulatory Assessments & Evaluations