Our team of biologists, environmental scientists, hydrologists, and hydrogeologists provide comprehensive solutions that address the full scope of municipal, industrial, and commercial water use, from resource assessment and management to environmental monitoring and data collection.
We offer a full range of services to our clients in oil and gas, mining and the public sector. Our agrologists, biologists, geoscientists, hydrologists and hydrogeologists have experience in all phases of environmental project development for both brownfield and greenfield sites across Western Canada. During the design phase, our specialists provide insight and field assessments.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Wetlands expertise, including identification, delineation, valuation (ABWRET), permanency assessments, mitigation and reclamation plans, species surveys, Wetland Assessment and Impact Reports (WAIRS), Wetland Assessment and Impact Forms (WAIFS), Water Act Applications, and replacement options including wetland compensation agreements or wetland construction
- Site selection
- Environmental Field Reports (EFR)
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I, II, III)
- Soil management and classification
- Vegetation assessments
- Detailed site assessments (cultivated, forested and natural grassland)
- Groundwater assessments
- Fish and fish habitat assessments (QAES and QEP)
- Air dispersion modelling, emissions management and air monitoring programs
- Noise monitoring and assessment
- Pre-disturbance Assessments and Conservation and Reclamation Plans (PDA and C&R)